WHO ARE WE?
We are Sendit Global Ltd (CRN: 12043239). You can find us at 63-66 Hatton Garden, 5th Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or want to exercise any of your rights under data protection law please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
- When you sign up to use the Sendit.money service we will collect your name and email, address, date of birth and phone number. We may also collect additional information required to undertake our KYC (“know-your-client”) checks including photographic ID (inc. passport or driving licence) and proof of address (inc. utility bills, government/local authority bills, bank statement, driving license (if not used as proof of ID), title deed, letter from public authority or embassy or tax office correspondence). We do this to provide you with our service and to perform our obligations under the contract we enter into (or take steps to enter into) with you.
- When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email, on social media (including LinkedIn) or via our website contact us page with general queries, we will usually collect your name, social media handle and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
When you receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about. When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, or by emailing email@example.com.
We also run targeted ad campaigns on social media (including Instagram and Facebook) in order to promote our service and will process your social media handle – we do this under our legitimate interest to promote our business.
- When you attend one of our events or a third party event we also attend. When you attend one of our events or we meet you at a third party event (including virtual events via video conferencing providers including Zoom), we will usually collect your name and email address. At our own events we collect this information because it’s in our legitimate interests to know who’s attending our events; and at third party events, we collect this information because it is in our legitimate interests to promote our business.
- If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors we do this in order to provide you with our products.
- Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser including where we run workshops with co-presenters. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
- Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer.
Where is your data stored?
We store your data in https://www.ionos.com/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
How long do we KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements, usually for a period of 90 days following on from the completion of your transaction. In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you.
Our KYC providers may store your personal data for different periods of time, for more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at email@example.com.